Monday, February 28, 2011

2.28.11

Well, it has been a little bit since I've blogged... and here we are on spring break!

Thank GOD... I need this break. And Jon is going to be away for weapons training until Thursday, so it's just Tyler and me... and I will be taking Tyler to daycare for half days this week so I can get some spring cleaning done.

It's kind of lame that most college kids on spring break go out partying and go to the beach, and I'm here at home cleaning for fun. LOL! I don't much care... those days are far behind me. In a way, I am glad to have this free time alone to straighten the house out, because even when Jon's home and keeps an eye on Tyler for me, most of the time not much gets done.

We're in the process of starting to try for baby #2... some might think we're nuts for trying right now, especially after I just started school again, but I think now is a good time for us. The age gap will be good between kids, and I don't want to wait too long. I feel confident that I will be successful in school while pregnant and even after delivery, so we begin this month (March) of starting... I already ordered two 50-packs of ovulation strips and pregnancy test strips lol! I've been charting my morning basal body temperature every day since last weekend, and keeping a little journal on my laptop of how I feel each day and so hopefully we can figure out when I'm most fertile and get lucky. Perhaps we'll have a December 2011 baby! :o)

I have plenty more to say... but lunch time is calling my name, and I need to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment