Sunday, January 9, 2011

1.9.11

Tonight is my last night of being an unemployed, stay-at-home-mom. Tomorrow, I begin the last leg of my quest for the ultimate glory... I am going back to school to finish my bachelor's (hopefully master's) degree and then one day, hopefully get my dream job working for NASA as a computer engineer.

It seem so far away though.

But I'm excited... I'm tired of having NOTHING to do and just waiting... now I will be busy, busy, busy... taking 3 classes on M,W,F and then one class on T, TH... finishing out the season coaching my peewee squad until February... and we'll be moving into our new home on February 18th. I can't wait! We have been negotiating all weekend with the sellers for our dream house, and I think we will have the offer and everything nailed down by tomorrow. Fingers are crossed...

And I am still working on all the wedding planning for our July ceremony.

Starting tomorrow, things are going to get pretty busy. Part of me is nervous, but part of me is really excited and ready to FINALLY get this going.

But for now, I'm going to go shower, get Tyler's and my clothes laid out for tomorrow (I know, pretty dorky, but I'm all about efficiency in the mornings!) and pack my bag for school... hopefully I actually sleep, I have a feeling I'll be like an excited little kid and NOT sleep at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment